AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme - France
During this session, speakers will be discussing the last regulatory initiatives under French law raising business opportunities in France as well as up-coming new regulatory regimes, such as:
- the implementation of the new side-pocketing regime for UCITS and AIFs, quite critical during this liquidity crisis,
- the new foreign investment rules in French companies post COVID-19,
- the up-coming Brexit response from France for the UK portfolio and asset managers,
- the new ESG rules governing the marketing materials and prospectus of French and foreign funds disseminated to French investors, and
- the current regulatory enforcement trends and focus on the priorities of the main French agencies for this year.
Speakers: Brice Henry, Investment Fund and Regulatory Partner, and Dan Benguigui, Litigation Partner, Allen & Overy Paris Office
AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme
AIMA are hosting a programme of country-specific regulatory review sessions that cover the changes in the relevant country’s regulation and enforcement in the trailing six months and any pending or future country-specific developments that are anticipated in the next six months.
Each session will cover topics with respect to the country providing requirements, guidance, enforcement that affects solely asset managers that are established there. The sessions will be of interest to manager members who would be interested in that country because they:
- Manage or sub-manage funds established in that country;
- Market funds or portfolio management services in that country; or
- Invest in issuers established in that country or traded in that country.
Please click here to view the full progamme.