AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme - Germany
In this session, speakers will cover the following key points:
- the new German Corporate Sanctions Law, watershed moment for quasi-criminal corporate liability and legal privilege
- General enforcement trends in Germany
- Wirecard: What legislative reactions are to be expected?
- Brexit: Are Germany specific transitory rules likely?
- What else is happening on the regulatory side in Germany?
AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme
AIMA are hosting a programme of country-specific regulatory review sessions that cover the changes in the relevant country’s regulation and enforcement in the trailing six months and any pending or future country-specific developments that are anticipated in the next six months.
Each session will cover topics with respect to the country providing requirements, guidance, enforcement that affects solely asset managers that are established there. The sessions will be of interest to manager members who would be interested in that country because they:
- Manage or sub-manage funds established in that country;
- Market funds or portfolio management services in that country; or
- Invest in issuers established in that country or traded in that country.
More information to come on this specific session.
Please click here to view the full progamme.