AIMA Regulatory Deep Dive Programme - UK
AIMA are hosting a programme of country-specific regulatory review sessions that cover the changes in the relevant country’s regulation and enforcement in the trailing six months and any pending or future country- specific developments that are anticipated in the next six months.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Focus on non-UK based managers selling products and services into the UK – Recent changes in UK NPPR and looking ahead to Brexit/ TPR and summary of where we are with the Overseas Funds Regime/ the upcoming cross border marketing of funds directive and regulation
- Market interaction, particularly in light of C19 - Regulatory support to trading venues and market participants – no shorting and enhanced disclosure
- Stewardship code – cover off the new code and what impact this has, if any, on overseas managers
- Tax round-up – recent tax changes which overseas managers should be mindful of
- Enforcement trends – overview of current FCA enforcement trends