AIMA Singapore Seminar: Cayman Islands Regulatory Developments
Keep up to date with the latest Cayman Islands developments and regulations affecting the investment funds management industry from a Cayman Islands perspective.
In this session, Walkers will look to discuss key points, ongoing obligations and updates on key regulatory developments from a Cayman Islands perspective including:
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, 2017
- Beneficial Ownership Regime
- Regulatory Position on Cryptocurrencies in the Cayman Islands
- EU Developments with Potential Extra-Territorial Effect
- CRS and FATCA Notification and Reporting Deadlines
Thomas Granger, Partner, Walkers
Laura Rogers, Partner, Walkers
James Twigg, Partner, Walkers
Please note there may be limits on attendees per firm.