AIMA Singapore Seminar: Cayman Islands Regulatory Developments
Keep up to date with the latest Cayman Islands developments and regulations affecting the investment funds management industry from a Cayman Islands perspective.
In this session, Walkers will look to discuss key points, ongoing obligations and updates on key regulatory developments from a Cayman Islands perspective including:
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, 2017
- Beneficial Ownership Regime
- Regulatory Position on Cryptocurrencies in the Cayman Islands
- EU Developments with Potential Extra-Territorial Effect
- CRS and FATCA Notification and Reporting Deadlines
Thomas Granger, Partner, Walkers
Laura Rogers, Partner, Walkers
James Twigg, Partner, Walkers
Registration is now closed. Please email Gennifer for more information.
Please note there may be limits on attendees per firm.