AIMA UK Webinar: COVID-19 Contingency Planning
COVID-19 poses material risks to companies. The U.K. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has now published a statement on COVID-19 instructing all firms to have contingency plans in place to deal with major events and for firms to take all reasonable steps to meet their regulatory obligations.
In this webinar, the speakers will address legal and regulatory considerations including, the employment issues, as well as regulatory matters and contractual obligations.
The speakers will provide an overview on the policies and procedures for businesses to consider as they put in to practice their contingency plans, such as remote working and the related cyber security risks.
There will also be an update on AIMA’s Guides to Sound Practices for Cyber Security, Operational Risk Management and Business Continuity Management
Speakers will include:
- James Delaney, Director, Asset Management Regulation, AIMA
- André Duminy, Partner, Clifford Chance
- Nicholas Grafton-Green, Senior Associate, Litigation, Clifford Chance
- Chinwe Odimba-Chapman, Partner, Employment, Clifford Chance
- Monica Sah, Partner, Financial Regulation, Clifford Chance
Click "book this event" which will send you to a website. Click on "register" and fill the form to complete your registration. You will then receive a confirmation by email.
Have you any questions for the speakers ahead of the session? Click here to submit your question