AIMA Webinar: Feeling the Burn - Understanding Employee Burnout and How to Avoid It
Are you working from home, or living at work? Employee burnout is spreading among a workforce balancing caregiving, blurred boundaries between family and office space, and the need for business continuity. To take stock of current trends and explore how employers can mitigate burnout, join the discussion with Patrick Travers, Managing Director and Head of Equity Finance, Wells Fargo, Lauren Randall & Chantal Raineri, Employee Health & Benefits Consultants at Marsh & McLennan Agency.
Topics covered will include:
- PTO – changes in leave policies, PTO compliance and usage trends
- Back-to-school – with school-aged or younger children still at home in many places, what can employers do to support productivity and work/life balance?
- Mental Health and Wellness – benefits and resources managers can provide to combat stress and promote well-being
- Chantal Raineri, Executive Vice President, Business Strategist, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Lauren Randall, Business Strategist, Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Patrick Travers, Managing Director and Head of Equity Finance, Wells Fargo
Alexis N. Kwon, Associate Director, AIMA
In partnership with: