AIMA Webinar - The practical challenges of multi-asset trade & communications surveillance
The role of the compliance manager at hedge funds has never been harder; with the Market Abuse Regulation continuing to grow in scope, the emergence of new technologies and the exponential growth in data.
The purpose of this webinar is to give an overview of the key challenges and practical solutions facing the buyside with regards to their surveillance process – starting at 30,000ft and looking at the regulatory environment, all the way down to answering questions around how to build a connected surveillance program for equity, fixed income and multi-asset strategies.
The webinar will cover:
- Overview of the key regulatory (focus on MAR) and market drivers impacting surveillance programs:
- UK, European & US regulatory regimes
- Equity versus fixed income
- Impact of new technologies – AI & Machine learning
- Case study: Practical considerations for surveillance, looking at parameters such as:
- Data (investment & market), rule definition, tuning/back testing alerting, case building and resolution
- The critical role of communications surveillance
When clicking on "book the event", you will be redirected to Red Deer webinar platform which will require your contact details to register. Details submitted will only be used for the purpose of this webinar.