AIMA Webinar: Sustainable Investing - Fast Forwarding Its Evolution
Please join us on Wednesday 13 May for a discussion focusing on the findings from our latest research report, Sustainable investing: fast-forwarding its evolution.
The research carried out in conjunction with KPMG, CAIA and CREATE Research examines in detail sustainable investing and how it is impacting on the evolution of the alternative investment industry. The panel will discuss the key findings of the research including:
- the current state of progress in implementing sustainable investing
- appraising ESG as a risk management tool or an alpha producing commodity
- industry guidance being considered to help fast forward the evolution of sustainable investing
The research includes insights from 135 institutional investors, hedge fund managers, long only managers and pension consultants in 13 countries in all the key regions.
- Ben Blair, Director, KPMG
- Rebecca Palmer, Audit Director, KPMG
- Tom Kehoe, Managing Director, Global Head of Research and Communications, AIMA
- Tony Cowell, Partner, Head of Asset Management, KPMG
- Bill Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, CAIA
Click here to download the slides