APAC Fund Manager Briefing: ESG in 2023 - What to expect and look out for
AIMA APAC invites you to our webinar on 9 February 2023.
This webinar will lay out what considerations, that should be focused on when assessing ESG for 2023. We will be addressing this from both a regulatory and a market perspective. Discussing what the key investment themes likely to feature during the course of the year as well projected investor appetite.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Gabriel Wilson-Otto, Head of Sustainable Investing Strategy, Fidelity International
- Leonie Kelly, Global Head of Sustainable Investment Consulting, Ogier Global
- Nana Li, Head of Sustainability & ESG, Asia-Pacific, Impax Asset Management
- Kate Hodson, Partner & Head of ESG (Legal), Ogier
Please note this sessions is open to fund managers only. Replays will be available for a limited time only.
Kindly sponsored by: