APAC Fund Manager Briefing: Establishing a Cryptocurrency Fund in Jersey – Advantages for APAC Managers
AIMA APAC invites you to join our FMB webinar on 23 June 2022.
In this webinar, speakers will discuss the key aspects of setting up a cryptocurrency / digital assets fund in Jersey, and why it makes sense for APAC Managers.
You can expect the following to be discussed:
- Singapore and Jersey Tax Considerations, including potential relief under the Singapore-Jersey Double Tax Agreement
- Introduction to the Jersey fund regime
- Operational and administration considerations
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director and Co-Head of APAC, AIMA
- Chris Griffin, Partner, Carey Olsen
- Tom Katsaros, Principal, Head of Funds, Singapore, Carey Olsen
- Wee Hwee Teo, Partner, Head of Real Estate & Asset Management, Tax, KPMG
Please note these sessions are open to fund managers only, should you meet this requirement and would like a copy of the replay, please email here.