AIMA Hong Kong Fund Manager Briefing: Navigating shifting tides - current investors views
AIMA Hong Kong invites you to join our in-person Fund Manager Briefing on Tuesday, 26 September, 2023.
As we navigate through 2023 , our industry has found itself facing an array of uncertainties. At this critical juncture, gaining an understanding of investors’ mindsets, their allocation strategies and their key concerns becomes imperative for managers seeking to navigate the complexities of this evolving landscape.
Join our panelists dive deep into the pressing topics that shape our industry. The session will encompass a wide range of discussions including the impact of macroeconomic trends and other factors which influence investment decisions. They will also explore the critical aspect of data governance framework and its role in satisfying the needs of investors.
- Michael Bugel, Managing Director, Co-head of APAC, AIMA
- Yingwen Chin, Partner, Private Markets IDD, Albourne Partners
- Eric Chng, Senior Managing Director, Head of Alternative Solutions, Asia Pacific, State Street
- Michelle Shi, Managing Director, Head of Alternative Investments APAC, CIO Global Investment Management, UBS
- Cora Tang, Managing Director, Global Hedge Product Manager and APAC Head of Production for Alternatives, State Street
Registration is now closed. Please note these sessions are open to managers only, and if you meet this requirement and would like to join then kindly email here.