APAC Webinar: StartUp Nation: Setting up Shop in Sunny Singapore
AIMA APAC invites you to this webinar on 30 June 2022.
With many firms looking into setting up their business or expanding their business in Singapore, we have a panel of experts in various areas to share on their tips for a successful start-up in Singapore.
You can expect the following to be discussed:
- What typical manager and fund set-ups are used when foreign firms expand into Singapore
- What key points should managers expanding into Singapore note about fund documents, tax considerations etc.
- What is the process and timeframe for getting a fund management registration/licence and tax incentives from the Monetary Authority of Singapore
- What is the post-licensing ongoing compliance programme like and typical ways that foreign managers handle compliance obligations in Singapore
- What are some employment-related considerations
Replay can be found here.
- Clarence Ding, Partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS
- Jek Aun Long, Partner, Simmons & Simmons JWS
- Neha Shah, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Sinyee Koh, Director, Integrity Consulting Pte Ltd
- Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA