AVCJ ESG Forum
As ESG investing enters the mainstream and increased regulatory and LP pressures in the region are on the rise, it is becoming increasingly crucial for private equity fund managers in Asia to consider incorporating ESG and impact considerations into their strategies.
The annual AVCJ ESG Forum returns for the fifth year to provide an educational platform for industry practitioners. Co-hosted by AVCJ and the UNPRI, the forum aims to help GPs—whether they are at the early stage of their ESG journey or already have established policy frameworks—to discover trends and best practices when it comes to implementing, measuring and reporting ESG, and to continue to drive the discussion of ESG forwards.
Top reasons to attend:
• Understand the value proposition that ESG investing brings, through practical case studies and presentations
• Learn about the importance of having an established governance framework in place
• Hear about the development of impact investing in Asian private equity
• Listen to successful examples of PE firms that have successfully developed an ESG strategy and managed climate risks within their portfolio
• Participate in roundtable discussions covering topics such as the role of secondaries in ESG and water risks
• Gain an insight into what the most important ESG considerations LPs look for when selecting a GP