Breaking Barriers: Diversity & Inclusion 2019
AIMA Canada is proud to present our 3rd annual Breaking Barriers on Diversity & Inclusion event, open to all members.
Inspired by AIMA’s newly-released Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) paper, produced with support from EY, the event will discuss the heightened focus on D&I within the global hedge fund industry.
The paper provides firms with actions they can take to improve the diversity and inclusion of their workforces, while competing with other industries for talent. Actions ranging from cultural foundations, recruitment, retention, promotion and external relationships are all considered.
Increasingly, institutional allocators are including D&I in their due diligence process, and the soon-to-be-launched AIMA D&I due diligence questionnaire in partnership with Albourne Partners will also be discussed before an engaged roundtable conversation.
- Wendy Kang, Vice President, CITCO (Canada) Inc
- Leila Rafi, Partner, McMillan
- Lisa Becker, COO & CCO, University of Toronto Asset Management
- Jinal Patel, ODD, Albourne Partners
- Caryn Maxwell-Smith, Director, BD & IR, Polar Asset Management Partners
Venue kindly hosted by:
Supporting Media Partner: