Carried Interest and Credit Funds
Shifts in the credit markets during 2020 require credit funds to reassess tax and commercial issues around issuing and crystallising carried interest. In this ACC Webinar, EY tax specialists will provide insight on how to mitigate some of the key challenges for credit funds including:
- Structuring carried interest for new credit funds.
- ‘Mid fund’ carry awards and the issues this can present
- Insight on recent HMRC activity
- Carried interest valuations – a good time to grant?
- Double taxation – creditability of foreign tax and common questions