Fund Manager Briefing - Crypto allocation: What I wish I knew
This session will take place in-person only, virtual attendance is not possible.
It’s a sign of the times. We are all experiencing information overload, even more so in the complex world of crypto in which our community operates. This session will address essential questions such as “what to watch out for before allocating cryptos in portfolios?” and “whilst the markets remain volatile, how do we ensure that we stay ahead both operationally and technically?”.
Speakers will also discuss:
- The changing regulatory landscape and how this has evolved institutional participation
- Crypto developments: how to prepare? what is the same? what is different (reporting decimals, market timings, airdrops and forks etc.)?
- The evolution of the crypto market: where will it go next and key trends
- Maxime De Guillebon, CEO, Zodia Custody
- Jacqueline Wiseman, Sr Product Manager, Northern Trust Corporation
- Sara Hall, Regulatory Partner, Walkers
- Samuel Howe, Head of Crypto Operations, GSA Capital
This session is now fully booked, to join the waiting list please email [email protected]