We are proud to be launching the most interactive Cyber Conference of 2020 the CyberSafe Summit scheduled on the 6th to 8th May 2020 at the Grace Hotel in Sydney.
CyberSafe is a unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies to prevent data breaches, enhance cyber defence capabilities and update your cyber prevention and protection measures.
With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading Cyber professionals, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover how Cyber Professionals can leverage detection and prevention strategies to increase security and improve data protection
Attend this event and learn how to:
- Update your cyber prevention and protection measures
- Prepare your organisation for a data breach
- Keep your digital world protected through emerging technologies
- Build stronger and more advanced cyber defence capability
Download a brochure (can this be made into a button?
Here from 25+ speakers including:
1. Jason Wright, CIO & CISO, US Department of Defence
2. Faizal Janif, Chief Informational Security Officer, Endeavour Energy
3. Fred Thiele, Group CISO, Transport for NSW
4. Saleshni Sharma, AsiaPac Regional Information Security Officer, Berkley Insurance
Register here with VIP code EPXRMIA to receive the current early bird offer
AIMA Members receive 10% off the current rate – Use VIP code WFXAIMA to receive this discount.