Cybersecurity risk, operational resilience and regulatory compliance. Is your Firm prepared?
Given the heightened focus on cybersecurity by investors and regulators alike, the vulnerabilities identified during the COVID-19 global pandemic and the many cyber attempts and attacks witnessed in 2020, AIMA is delighted to host a cybersecurity educational event with KPMG Cayman and CIMA to discuss:
- What firms of all sizes should be doing to mitigate cyber risks and achieve operational resiliency
- What are the vulnerabilities that financial service providers (FSP) need to be cognizant of – where are the primary vulnerabilities?
- Lessons of SolarWinds and how to protect your company;
- What FSPs must be doing to comply with CIMA’s new Cybersecurity Rule and Statement of Guidance
- CIMA’s expectations for onsite examinations
- Marlon Joseph, Senior Manager IT Audit KPMG
- Antony Wafula, Assistant Manager IT Advisory KPMG
- Rayford Britton, Head of Policy and Development Division CIMA
- Chuck Thompson, Head of Information Systems Division CIMA
- Scott MacLaren, Deputy Head of Information Systems CIMA
- Juliette Maynard, Deputy Head of Investments Supervision Division CIMA
- Brid Verling, Head of Regulatory Compliance and Internal Audit KPMG
- Light breakfast with coffee/teas will be provided.
- As KPMG offices are green, please bring your reusable flask for water.