AIMA APAC Webinar: D&I, What We Need To Know and Be Prepared For !
『ダイバーシティ & インクルージョン：これからに備えて知っておきたいこと』
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 15 April 2021.
In this webinar we will be covering the latest D&I initiatives being implemented by investors as well as presenting the latest findings from a joint AIMA/Albourne D&I report. We will also be looking into D&I in Japan and how it contrasts to the rest of the world and elaborate what initiatives are required on a forward look basis for the financial industry in japan . We look forward to your views and questions during the webinar.
AIMA Host: Shinichiro Shiraki, Chairman, AIMA Japan / CEO, Aizawa Asset Management
- Yut Wah Leong, Portfolio Analyst, Albourne Partners Singapore
- Eiko Otani, Diversity and Inclusion Group Section Manager, Sustainability Development Department, Nomura Holdings
- Kaoru Sato, Director, EY Japan Assurance Talent Leader, EY Shinnihon
- Minori Komatsu, Executive Officer, Head of Corporate Sustainability Office, Asset Management One
- Masa Yanagisawa, Head of Prime Services Japan, Goldman Sachs Japan
This session will be held in Japanese with live English translation.
Replay will be available in Japanese only.20210415 AIMA JPN D&I Webinar.pdf 1
A recording is available for replay here.