Private Markets: Valuation & Due Diligence
As markets continue to be volatile, the importance of valuation and due diligence in private market asset classes is paramount.
Join us as we discuss current operational and investment due diligence trends related to private equity and private credit, including portfolio monitoring, governance and compliance processes, transaction reporting, third-party valuation, liquidity analysis as well as the impact of data and technology on quantitative analysis.
- Michael Patanella, Managing Partner - Asset Management, Grant Thornton US
- Tim Zhang, Operational Due Diligence, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Ryan Teal, Partner, Due Diligence, Albourne
- Esther Zurba, Director, Castle Hall Diligence
- Laura Erwin, Executive Director, Private Equity & Credit, S&P Global