FCA's Capital Adequacy Framework - What is Currently Expected?
This webinar designed for investment managers who have had to make significant adjustments to their business operations in recent weeks.
Delving into the current Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 capital adequacy framework, we will talk to you about the FCA's current expectations around financial and operational resilience, focusing on the importance of an effective internal capital adequacy assessment process (ICAAP) and assessing some of the tax implications that should be considered.
Whether you are an Exempt-CAD firm, BIPRU firm, AIFM or a CPMI, the webinar will help you develop a better understanding of your obligations and options in context to the following:
- Capital adequacy optimization
- Liquidity planning and monitoring
- Importance of forecasting and stress testing
- Impact of the government support schemes on regulatory capital
- Wind down planning
- Overall responsibilities of senior management
- Transfer pricing
- Tax considerations arising from income or capital extraction
- Planning for future fiscal tightening
- David Jarman, Partner, Buzzacott LLP
- Priya Mehta, Head of Prudential Regulatory Reporting and Advisory Services, Buzzacott LLP
- Antoine Housden, Head of Financial Services Tax, Buzzacott LLP
- Jonathan Aseervatham, Associate Director, Buzzacott LLP
Kindly hosted by: