Financing Economic Growth Alternative Credit Council Workshop
The Alternative Credit Council (ACC) is hosting a workshop to discuss the positive contribution of non-bank lenders to real economy financing in Italy.
Loan origination and direct lending by credit funds can fill the ‘lending gap’ currently faced by Italian businesses and ensure they are able to access the finance they need to invest, grow and support jobs.
During this workshop, the following topics will be discussed:
- the newly introduced Italian regulatory framework and how it compares to other regimes
- statistics and real-life case studies showing the contribution of non-bank lenders to economic growth in Italy and Europe
- the benefits of non-bank lenders for investors, borrowers and banks
- Alberto Avanzo, GSO Capital Partners
- Fabrizio Vitiello, Group Head of Alternative Fixed Income, Assicurazioni Generali
- Giorgio Gobbi, Head of Financial Stability Directorate, Bank of Italy
- Giovanni Diana, Board Member, Olio Dante et Ferroli
- Guadenzio Bonaldo Gregori, Partner, Pillarstone
- Luigi Bartone, Head of Italy, ICG
- Mario Lisanti, Partner, Ashurst
- Stefano Chiarlone, Managing Director, UniCredit