Financing the Economy | Asia Roundtable
On behalf of the Alternative Credit Council (ACC), I am pleased to invite you to participate in a virtual roundtable discussion that will take place on 12 April 2021.
The purpose of this event is to bring together investment professionals from the private credit community in Asia in an interactive, small group setting.
Participants in the roundtable will receive exclusive insights from the ACC’s latest Financing the Economy research and the roundtable will also explore key questions such as:
- How the pandemic is shaping investors’ views on private credit and their engagement with managers
- Current and expected deal flow in 2021
- How ESG is affecting local investment opportunities for credit fund managers and investor expectations
- The factors that are influencing greater flows of capital to the region
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage directly with industry peers on these key topics during the roundtable. If you would like to participate please register via the registration link.
- Nicholas Smith, Director, Private Credit, ACC
- Fiona Cumming, Partner, Hong Kong, Allen & Overy
- Gautam Narasimhan, Partner, Singapore, Allen & Overy
Please note these sessions are open to ACC fund manager members only. If you meet this requirement and would like to join, please get in touch here.