Financing the Economy - Private Credit Research Launch
The Alternative Credit Council (ACC) and Dechert LLP will be hosting a breakfast seminar to mark the publication of the ACC's latest private credit research. This will be the third edition of the ACC's Financing the Economy research series which has established itself as the definitive take on the state of the global private credit market.
This seminar will include:
- an overview of the main findings from the research;
- discussion of the key industry trends affecting private credit by leading industry figures;
- opportunity to discuss the findings directly with representatives from the ACC and Dechert LLP
- Allan Nielson – Managing Director, Ares Management
- Deborah Zurkow – Head of Alternatives at Allianz Global Investors
- Christopher Gardner – Partner, Dechert LLP – Moderator
- Jiri Krol – Deputy CEO, Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA
- Simon Hirtzel – General Partner and Chief Operating Officer, Kreos Capital
- Stuart Fiertz – Co-Founder, President and Director of Research, Cheyne Capital Management
This event will bring together a wide range of participants in private credit including fund managers, service providers, investors and policy makers.