AIMA Fund Manager Briefing: 5 steps fund managers can take to avoid a data breach
Lately, it seems like we cannot go a week without a ransomware attack, data breach or malicious cyber scandal making it to the headlines.
Even the largest enterprises are not immune to these attacks. With a wealth of classified information and assets at risk, hedge funds must be in the mindset of continuously evolving their cyber strategy.
Effective data security adopts a set of controls, applications, and techniques that identify the importance of various datasets and apply the appropriate security controls. There are steps hedge funds can take to reduce risk and keep their business running.
Join experts from ECI for a briefing session as they share five steps fund managers can take today to strengthen their data security.
Topics of discussion to include:
- How to secure your data in the public cloud
- Effective vendor risk management: DDQs & certifications
- Managing data sets stored outside of your environment
- Adhering to data security regulations and compliance requirements
- Key considerations for utilising data warehouses in the public cloud
This session is open to fund managers only, to receive the invite code please email [email protected]