AIMA Fund Manager Briefing: Key tax developments in Europe affecting the alternative funds industry
If you would like to register for this session please email [email protected]
Please join us for this briefing which will focus on three European tax developments that are, or will soon be, affecting many European funds.
This session will focus specifically on:
- The UK holding company regime. An update on how the regime is developing ahead of an expected April 2022 implementation, and discussion of how the final legalisation may compare to existing regimes in Ireland and Luxembourg.
- Update on the implementation of ATAD II across Europe and likely impact of the implementation of reverse hybrids in 2022.
- French permanent establishment. Impact of the December 2020 French Supreme Court decision on PE risk.
- Stephen Brown, Partner, Deloitte
- Charles Laurence, Director, Deloitte
This session is open to fund managers only, if you would like to receive the invite code please email [email protected]
Kindly hosted by: