AIMA Fund Manager Briefing: Key points you need to know when engaging consultants and independent contractors
This session was rescheduled from 23 June. If you had previously registered you will be automatically registered for the new date and will have received notification from AIMA events.
Please join us for this briefing session which will address the key employment and tax issues which need to be considered and addressed when engaging consultants and independent contractors.
The session will discuss:
- Is your “contractor” or “consultant” truly self-employed or could they be an employee or worker?
- What tests determine the contractor’s status?
- Tips when drafting consultancy agreements
- Taxation and the consequences of IR35
- New duties for clients when engaging contractors
- Henry Clinton-Davis, London Employment Partner, Arnold & Porter
- Simon Firth, Investment Management Partner, Arnold & Porter
This session is open to fund managers only, if you would like the invite code please email [email protected]