Halifax: Implementing Alternatives & Endowment Model
Allocating to alternative investments is more important than ever for institutional and retail portfolios alike. As we become closer to the eventual end of the current market cycle, it is imperative that investors access the diversification, risk reduction and low correlation benefits alternative investments provide to better preserve wealth and capital long-term.
Inspired by the endowment model, long pioneered by Yale University, please join us for a robust discussion on how to implement alternative investments in portfolio construction and how to best evaluate managers and strategies, as our speakers also discuss current market trends and portfolio positioning.
- Scott Montreuil, Head of Process Optimization & Managing Director, CITCO
- Claude Robillard, Principal, 43 North Group & Registered Dealing Representative, Belco Private Capital
- Lee F. Harwood, CFP, CIM, FCSI, Vice President, BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
- Robert Anton, Managing Director, Next Edge Capital
- Jeannine LiChong, Portfolio Manager, Waratah Capital Advisors
- David Bluteau, MBA, CFP ,CIM, Senior Vice President, Bluteau Caseley Wealth Management Group, National Bank Financial Wealth Management
Venue Kindly Hosted by: