How to prepare for investor due diligence
For investment managers, particularly new and emerging fund managers, the institutional investor due diligence review can be a daunting process. Providing a smooth experience for investors is critical and takes preparation and dedication.
Learn how managers have found success, even in their early days, as well as how they have created a robust and repeatable process. Find out the common pitfalls asset allocators encounter and how fund managers can avoid them.
Please join AIMA and Silver as we discuss the complexities around due diligence, what institutional investors want to know and how you can prepare to successfully answer their questions. Hear from the perspectives of a manager, an allocator and a consultant as they guide you through what to do, and what not to do, during the due diligence process.
- Jessica Holsey, Executive Director, GCM Grosvenor
- Lisa Klar, Klar Consulting LLC, Due Diligence Advisor, Silver Regulatory Associates LLC
- Regina Cho, Investment Director, Crewcial Partners
- Viviane Mao, Partner, Shorevest
- Michelle Noyes, Head of Americas, AIMA
In partnership with: