Launch event: AIMA's MiFID2 Guide for Investment Managers
AIMA invites you to join us on the morning of 3rdFebruary to mark the launch of AIMA’s MiFID2 Guide for Investment Managers, which has been developed in partnership with Schulte Roth & Zabel.
The AIMA MiFID2 Guide addresses all key aspects of MiFID2, from identifying which rules apply to the steps that you should consider in order to achieve compliance with the new rules. It also provides detailed and accessible descriptions of MiFID2 requirements in a Q&A format.
As well as presenting the AIMA MiFID2 Guide, the launch event will feature a panel discussion bringing together a line-up of industry experts from the buy-side and sell-side who will share their perspective on MiFID2 implementation.
- Anna Maleva-Otto, Partner, Schulte Roth & Zabel
- Angus Milne, Director, Risk & Compliance, TCI Fund Management
- Philip Niel, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Egerton Capital
- Safraz Zavahir, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, AlbaCore Capital
- Adam Jacobs-Dean, Head of Markets Regulation, AIMA