Launch Event: AIMA SM&CR Roadmap
Please join AIMA and Allen & Overy for the launch of AIMA’s Roadmap to the UK Senior Managers and Certification Regime. The Roadmap, which has been produced with the support of Allen & Overy, provides a comprehensive overview of the SM&CR rules, with practical tips and checklists to assist managers in their implementation of the new regime that will come into effect in December 2019.
The launch event will feature an update from the FCA’s David Blunt, Head of the Conduct Specialists Department, and discussion with industry participants about their take on the regime and how to lead a successful implementation project.
- Michelle Bedwin, Head of Compliance, Coremont LLP
- David Blunt, Head of Conduct Specialists, FCA
- Calum Burnett, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Simon Elvidge, Board Director, EOS Investment Management Ltd
- Sarah Hitchins, Senior Associate, Allen & Overy
- Adam Jacobs-Dean, Head of Markets, Governance and Innovation, AIMA
Please note this event is manager only.