Ireland Launch of AIMA's Guide to Sound Practices for Cyber Security
Cyber risk is a growing concern for institutions, individuals, and financial markets. In recent years, it has surged to the top position in the list of global risks for business with regulators also paying increased attention to financial institutions’ cyber security planning.
With this in mind, the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) has published the latest iteration of its Guide to Sound Practices for Cyber Security. The Guide sets out principles that investment managers should consider when developing a cyber security programme as part of its overall compliance and operations. Among other things the updated Guide includes further discussion around cloud technology and new cyber threats, and a general update to the various elements of an effective cyber security programme.
This event will provide an opportunity to hear about AIMA's Cyber Security Guide and to hear directly from chief information/technology officers and cyber security practitioners on cyber risk and resilience measures.
We are delighted to announce that Joern Dobberstein from the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) will also be joining the event to provide a keynote. He leads the IT, Cyber and Operational Risk Policy team within CBI’s Supervisory Risk Division.
- Joern Dobberstein, IT, Cyber & Operational Risk Manager, Central Bank of Ireland
- Dani Michaux, Partner, Head of Cyber Security, KPMG
- Derek Hardiman, Chief Technology Officer, Abbey Capital LTD
- Graham Davies, Managing Director, Information Security, SS&C Technologies, Inc.
- Jennifer Wood, Managing Director, Global Head of Asset Management Regulation & Sound Practices, AIMA
- Aidan Gregan, Chief Information Officer, Mediolanum Asset Management
- Tom Dillane, Global Head of Analytics, Apex Group