MiFIR Transaction Reporting: A Practical Guide to Getting it Right
Please join us on Monday, 19 July at 11:00am GMT for a complimentary webcast to mark the forthcoming launch of AIMA’s MiFIR Transaction Reporting Guide that has been developed with the support of ACA Group.
The webcast provides an overview of the practical steps and key findings outlined in the guide, including:
- Regulatory requirements in respect of transaction reporting
- Details the practical steps that managers could consider when it comes to designing a reporting framework and maintaining oversight of the reporting process
- Provides an actionable checklist; and
- Benchmark data to give firms a perspective on how peers view this topic.
Speakers on the day are:
- Adam Jacobs-Dean, Managing Director, Global Head of Markets Regulation - AIMA
- Charlotte Longman, Director – ACA Group
- Matt Chapman, Managing Director – ACA Group