Launch webinar for Guide to Sound Practices on administrators
Date has changed to 26 February 2024
Choosing an administration service provider who best serves your business and ensures all relevant regulatory requirements are met is a key task for fund managers. Our newly updated Guide to Sound Practices for Selecting and Periodically Assessing Administrators looks at the factors managers should consider when picking an administrator, maintaining the relationship and, when necessary, ending it. The Guide also explains the non-core services administrators may offer and how to oversee them effectively.
Please join us for the virtual launch event of our Guide to Sound Practices for Selecting and Periodically Assessing Administrators.
- William Bryant, Head of Advisory, NorthPeak Advisory
- James Hopegood, Director, Asset Management Regulation, AIMA
- Gavan McGuire, Head of Business Development, Centaur, a Waystone Group Company
- Chris Meader, Head of Fund Administration, Formidium
- Brian O'Hara, Managing Director, Client Operations, MUFG Investor Service