Lending for Growth Private Credit Workshop
The Alternative Credit Council (ACC) is hosting a workshop to discuss the positive contribution of non-bank lenders to real economy financing and supporting Main Street.
This ACC workshop will provide the audience with the latest ACC data on the global private credit market and the opportunity to learn more about the role of private credit in supporting American businesses. This workshop will also allow the audience to interact with leading private credit firms, investors, borrowers and regulators on the commercial, regulatory and public policy considerations affecting the sector.
- Keynote - Michael Piwowar, Commissioner, SEC
- David Joire, Senior Special Counsel, SEC
- Elliot Ganz, Executive Vice President & General Counsel, LSTA
- Joe Glatt, General Counsel, Apollo
- Josh Bloomstein, General Counsel, Ares