November Fund Manager Briefing - London
Join AIMA and Gowling WLG on Wednesday, 13 November for this fund manager briefing session on EU Market Abuse Regulation.
Topics covered will include:
- ESMA's consultation on the Market Abuse Regulation
(EU/596/2014) (EU MAR).
Discussion on experiences and challenges to date, including with the following:
- identifying what is 'inside information'
- insider lists
- closed periods
- systems and controls
- market soundings regime
- FCA's Market Watch Newsletter 62 (October 2019)
- personal account dealing
- transaction reporting
- Recent insider dealing/market abuse cases
- If relevant, implications of a no-deal Brexit on EU MAR
- Kam Dhillon, Principal Associate,Gowling WLG (UK) LLP
- Ian Mason, Partner, Gowling WLG (UK) LLP
Please note this event is open to representatives of manager firms only.
Please contact the Events Team to be added to the wait list.