October Fund Manager Briefing - London
Evolution of Fixed Income ETFs
Over the past ten years, fixed-income exchange-traded funds (ETFs) have become an increasingly popular option for investors seeking transparency and market liquidity. Fixed income ETF assets reached $1 trillion at the end of August 2019 and as they become a larger part of the ETF ecosystem, many questions have surfaced regarding the mechanics and liquidity of these products. The following discussion will shed light on these questions and provide a deeper understanding of ETFs and their markets.
- What are the costs and potential benefits of fixed income ETFs?
- How fixed income ETFs have performed during market distress?
- Is there an issue wrapping a potentially illiquid basket of over the counter (OTC) securities in a liquid wrapper that trades on exchange?
- Pasquale Capasso - Head of EMEA ETF Hedge Fund Coverage
- Raphael Stern - Head of ETF Portfolio Management EMEA
Please note this event is open to representatives of manager firms only.