Perspectives - Industry leaders on the future of the hedge fund industry | London
The Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) is delighted to invite you to attend the launch of our flagship thought leadership paper on the future of the hedge fund industry, Perspectives: Industry Leaders on the Future of the Hedge Fund Industry.
Perspectives contains the insights and predictions of 25 leading figures from across the hedge fund industry and academia. It provides a diverse range of views from hedge fund founders, senior multi-asset managers and leading industry academics. Collectively these individuals represent close to 300 years of leadership experience in the hedge fund industry and hundreds of billions of dollars of assets under management.
Each contributor adds a different perspective to this research. This is why both AIMA’s CEO and Global Head of Research held a series of conversations with them to dig deeper and discover the nuances in each contributor’s views.
The paper offers insights into many important topics including:
- What investment products will hedge fund firms offer in the near future?
- How will artificial intelligence and responsible investment shape the industry?
- What are firms doing to equip themselves for future success?
The launch event will include an overview of the paper’s most notable findings, followed by a panel discussion.
Speakers on the night include:
- Andrew McCaffery, Global Head of Client-Driven and Multi-Manager Solutions at Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Luke Ellis, CEO of Man Group.
4:30 pm – Registration
5:00 pm – Session begins
6:00 pm – Session ends followed by networking drinks
Please note places are limited and number of attendees per firm may be restricted.