Post Pandemic IT Strategy for the Road Ahead: Security, Cloud and Operational Considerations
We are nearing the end of what shall be remembered as the ‘pandemic quarter’, which triggered businesses globally to shift to a remote working model almost overnight. Just as the crisis has called for investment firms and their employees to adapt in the moment, it is important to start thinking ahead to prepare for the post-pandemic future.
Having tested remote working for a prolonged period of time, now is a good time to reflect on lessons we have learnt from a security, cloud and operational standpoint, and implement any necessary changes for better future crisis management.
Join Eze Castle Integration and AIMA for a webinar on Tuesday, 23rd June as we explore key technology and operational takeaways from the pandemic and share guidance on building an agile infrastructure for the road ahead.
Points of discussion:
- Preparing your IT infrastructure for a large scale roll out of remote working
- Creating an agile operational strategy to rapidly respond to changing circumstances
- Leveraging the cloud and utilising SaaS-based solutions to power connectivity and collaboration
- Cybersecurity essentials to safeguard onsite and remote working
- Paul Sheath, Head of IT, Odey Asset Management
- Jamie Smith, Director of International Technology, Eze Castle Integration
- James Delaney, Director, AIMA
Kindly hosted by: