Private Credit Roundtable Luncheon
Please join us for a roundtable discussion at the Beverly Hilton to discuss key findings of the Alternative Credit Council (ACC)’s Financing the Economy research in relation to the following topics:
- Factors impacting future growth – economic / credit cycle, deal origination capacity, ability to raise additional capital
- Expected allocations between various types of investors
- Trends in origination channels for potential credit opportunities over the next three years
- Expectations around recovery rates on defaulted loans
- Approaches to RI/ESG and biggest challenges to the adoption of RI/ESG factors into a private credit strategy
The discussion will be led by Jiří Krόl, Global Head, Alternative Credit Council. The ACC is the private credit affiliate of the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA) and engages proactively and constructively in shaping the debate about the future of private credit. The ACC also produces original research on the private credit market and regularly hosts events for our members across the globe. Lunch will be served, and self-park/valet parking will be covered.