Regulation of Asset Management
Attending this Summit will enable you to drill down into the implications of these radical events for your firm and provide you with practical tools and strategies to ensure you are at the vanguard of regulatory compliance.
Key topics will include:
- What is the FCA’s approach to regulation of asset management and how will you be affected by the reforms?
- What is the role of fund managers in the corporate stewardship debate?
- To what extent has the increased focus on culture and conduct affected the industry?
- What is required of asset managers in terms of fee disclosure and value for money?
- What is best practice in the choice and use of benchmarks and performance reporting?
- Where next for asset managers post-Brexit?
- What steps do you need to take to ensure compliance with the SMCR by December?
- What are the implications for asset managers of the drive to increase efficiency, choice and competition in fund and adviser platforms?
- Nick Miller, Head of Asset Management, Financial Conduct Authority
- Sebastian Barling, Partner, Linklaters
- Jessica Ground, Global Head of Stewardship, Schroders
- Ryan Hughes, Head of Fund Selection, AJ Bell
- Stephane Janin, Head of Global Regulatory Development, Axa Investment Managers
- Guy Jubb, Honorary Professor, University of Edinburgh, [Former Head of Governance and Stewardship, Standard Life]
- Francis Kean, Executive Director, Willis Towers Watson
- Fergus Moffatt, Head of UK Policy, ShareAction
- Carl Redfern, Compliance Director, Redland Solutions
- David Styles, Director of Corporate Governance, Financial Reporting Council
- Professor Chris Sier, Chairman ClearGlass and former Chair, FCA Institutional Disclosure Working Group
- Giles Swan, Director of Global Funds Policy, ICI Global
- Sean Tuffy, Head of Market & Regulatory Intelligence, EMEA, Citigroup