September Fund Manager Briefing - London
The end of the world’s most important number
Please join AIMA and DRS and market experts from a wide range of disciplines to discuss the challenges of the cessation of LIBOR.
The FCA have made it clear that LIBOR will cease by the end-of 2021. The rate is referenced by over $350trillion of existing financial products. It is instrumental in the derivatives, credit and bond markets as well as being embedded in modelling and accounting systems. LIBOR’s replacement is the largest task the financial markets have ever faced - the clock is ticking.
In this session, market practitioners across a range of disciplines will discuss:
- The regulatory backdrop to LIBOR’s demise
- The size and scope of the challenge
- The new risk-free rate replacements
- The practical challenges and opportunities posed by the end of LIBOR: client vs. product, risk & liquidity management, third party agreements, transition paths and future growth
- Mark Brown, Capital Markets Partner, Linklaters
- Michael Beaton, Director, Head of Delivery, DRS
- Nick Railton-Edwards, Head of Research, DRS
- Rajen Madan, Founder & CEO, Leading Point Financial Markets
Please note this event is open to representatives of manager firms only.