AIMA APAC Webinar: SGX: New Rules on SPACs
AIMA APAC invites you to join our webinar on 11 November 2021.
SPACs, which was created in the early 90s, have risen to become a sought after asset class in the US at the start of 2020 with activities commencing in Europe in 2021.
In September, Singapore Exchange (SGX) became the first Asian bourse to introduce a SPAC listing framework.
Hear from SGX directly the differences and benefits of an Asia-focused regime in comparison to the US and from market participants the developments in the region till date and the opportunities for investors.Final_AIMA APAC Webinar_SGX_ New Rules on SPACs.pdf
Replay can be found here.
- Udhay Furtado, Managing Director, Co-Head of Asia Equity Capital Markets, Citigroup
- Shaun Lim, Managing Director, Hopu Investments
- Hoon Chi Tern, Partner, Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP
- Mohamed Nasser Ismail, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Equity Capital Markets, Global Sales and Origination, Singapore Exchange
- Kher Sheng Lee, Managing Director, Co-Head of APAC and Deputy Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA