Trading Asia Virtual Event
Join Global Investor Groups virtual event Trading Asia on 17th and 18th September 2020.
This online conference will incorporate all the core features you value from physical events: industry thought leaders; independent editorial content; and unrivalled networking opportunities. You will be able to set up meetings, calls and video chats with all registered delegates, attend panel discussions, browse the virtual exhibition hall and download valuable collateral from sponsors and presenters alike.
The event will feature panels and discussions led by over 40 senior decision makers from the entire financial stack. Spanning both the equities and derivatives markets, we will be joined by industry leaders, including keynote speaker Charles Li, CEO of HKEx.
The topics that will be discussed are:
- Embracing uncertainty in liquidity and volatility – risk management more important than ever
- Technology innovation roadmap
- Commodities in Asia
- The development and liberalization of Chinese derivatives market
- Equities – Hopes of economic recovery and stimulus
- ESG – growth in Asia for sustainability
- 2020 India
- (Fireside chat) ETFs: growth and expansion
For more information click here: https://www.globalinvestorgroup.com/event/71/trading-asia
Registrations are now open, and are complimentary to all representatives from banks, brokerages, funds, asset management, proprietary trading firms and CTAs. There are limited spaces so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Click here to register: https://www.globalinvestorgroup.com/Events/RegisterForEvent/71