All about SPACs
To access the replay, please click here
SPACs, or Special Purpose Acquisition Companies, have dominated headlines in 2020, rising in popularity amid record SPAC IPOs (initial public offerings) both in count and size amid the backdrop of the global pandemic.
Join us for a robust discussion covering an overview of SPACs including how they work, their use in alternative fund portfolios, key benefits and risks, alongside panelists’ perspectives the current trends impacting SPACs, their growth this year and their outlook ahead.
- Jamie Wise, President & CEO, Periscope Capital
- Peter Rosenthal, Head Of Fixed Income Origination Sales, Managing Director, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Julian Klymochko, CEO, Accelerate Financial Technologies
- Jason Mann, Co-Founder, Partner and Chief Investment Officer, EHP Funds
- Sara Mackasey, Director, Prime Brokerage, TD Securities