Webinar: Global Government & Regulatory Update for AIMA Canada
If you would like to access the webinar recording, please click here
AIMA’s Government and Regulatory Affairs (GRA) department covers Asset Management Regulation, DDQs & Sound Practices, Markets, Governance & Innovation, and Tax, with team members in Washington, London, Brussels and beyond.
Join us for broad updates on AIMA’s current regulatory activities with respect to:
- Global GRA priorities
- SEC advertising rules
- Sustainable finance/ESG considerations for managers
- AIFMD review
Members are encouraged to submit any specific questions in advance of the webinar to email@example.com.
- Jiří Król, Deputy CEO, Global Head of Government Affairs, AIMA
- Adam Jacobs-Dean, Managing Director, Global Head of Markets, Governance and Innovation
- Jennifer Wood, Managing Director, Global Head of Asset Management Regulation & Sound Practices
- Max Budra, Associate, Markets, Governance and Innovation