Writing your firm’s ESG policy
Have questions about what you should be including in your firm’s ESG/Responsible Investment policy? Join us for a practical walk-through on drafting investment and corporate policies.
Following AIMA’s publication of two policy guides last year, Policy and Practice: ESG Considerations at Alternative Investment Management Firms & Responsible Investment Policies for Hedge Fund Firms, this discussion will:
- outline the typical structure of a responsible investment policy
- describe typical issues a firm may wish to address in their policies
- explore how a manager can improve its firm’s ESG profile
- Max Budra, Associate, Markets, Governance & Innovation, AIMA
- William Bryant, Head of Advisory, NorthPeak Advisory