AIMA Webinar Replay: Agile & Resilient - Alternative Investments Embrace the New Reality
Published: 29 September 2020
Please join us to discuss the findings of AIMA and KPMG’s latest thought leadership which examines how hedge funds have been operating throughout the COVID-19 disruption. The report includes insights from 144 global managers accounting for an estimated US$840 billion in Assets Under Management (AUM) and representing more than a quarter of the industry’s total size.
An all-star industry panel will discuss the findings of the report including:
- What is defining the current hedge fund manager agenda
- How are hedge fund managers embracing working in the new reality of a decentralized environment
- Which barriers are being tackled and what best practices can be applied
- Daphne Chester, Partner & President, Ward Ferry Management
- Joe Fisher, Senior Partner, Asset Management, KPMG in the US
- Tom Kehoe, Global Head of Research & Communications, AIMA
- Michael F. Mavrides, Partner, Proskauer
John Springett, Director of Investor Relations & Marketing, Aspect Capital Limited
Register today to hear more about the survey findings, understand industry feedback, and engage in Q&A.
The full report can be downloaded here.
In collaboration with