AIMA Canada Wealth Advisor Summit 2021
Published: 10 November 2021
2022 Investment Outlook: Preparing your Portfolios with Alternative Funds
Join us for an investment outlook, followed by an insightful discussion between leading liquid alternative fund managers and wealth advisors, as we examine:
- What to know if you’re an Investment Advisor without any experience in alternative funds.
- Experiences from Investment Advisors in portfolio construction, client suitability and tactical use-cases for liquid alts.
- The benefit of liquid alternatives in a challenging, uncertain economic and investment climate.
- Alternative credit as a bond replacement and alternative equities as an equity replacement.
○ How to optimally use alternative strategies for retail investors.
• Open to Investment Advisors, Investors & AIMA Members.
IIROC CE Credits:
• Attendees to receive IIROC CE credits, following an approved submission for content eligibility.
- AIMA Introduction by Rob Binnington, Director, Canada, AIMA (1-2 minutes)
- Overview on the general investment outlook (5-10 minutes)
- Speaker panel discussion (45 minutes)
Investment Outlook 2022
- Overview provided by Andrew Kelvin, Chief Canada Strategist, TD Securities
- Jason Mann, CIO and Co-Founder, EHP Funds
- Brian D'Costa, Founding Partner & President, Algonquin Capital
- David Obadia, Senior Wealth Advisor, Portfolio Manager, CIBC Wood Gundy
- Annika Becker, Investment Advisor, Sightline Wealth Management
- Peter Boffo, Managing Director, TD Securities