AIMA Webinar Replay: Opportunities in Commodity Investing
Published: 24 March 2021
This video was recorded on March 23, 2021
Given the outperformance of equities in the last decade, the return potential and portfolio diversification benefits of commodities are underappreciated, with a potential super-cycle of opportunity ahead.
Hear about the various ways of adding commodity exposure, their benefits and risks. This will include resource equities, commodity benchmark indexes, tactical strategies and CTA/Managed Futures. The panel will also discuss the commodity sector from a cyclical perspective and examine the potential opportunity at the current time.
Discussion topics include:
- Commodities’ market cycle perspectives
- How to access commodities with an ESG mindset
- Asset allocation implementation and how to best access
- Investor sentiment and interest
- Peter Mann, Co-CEO, Grayhawk Wealth
- Tim Pickering, Founder & CIO, Auspice Capital Advisors
- James E. Thorne, Chief Market strategist, Wellington-Altus Private Wealth
- Thomas Holloway, Finance Faculty, Haskayne School of Business at University of Calgary